Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Rhetorical Triangle- Color Plate G

Exigence-The need to demonstrate that the VUE was environmentally friendly so that more people would be interesting in it.
Purpose- To show that the Saturn VUE wouldn't hurt nature.
Audience- Those who are concerned about how environmentally friendly a VUE is.
Logic- Cars that do not harm the environment are better and may sell better.
Credibility- No real demonstration of credibility.
Emotion- Appeal to love of environment.
Organization- VUE slightly off center with many animals and trees surrounding it, has a key of all the animals in the left hand sides.
Imagery- Uses many different animals, from small creatures to large ones to help give the message that the VUE will not hurt the environment.

2 comments:

Brian Gramman said...

Nailed it! I couldn't have phrased the picture's Toulmin system better myself! My only complaint is that you didn't use complete sentences. Check yourself before you wreck yourself!

Katie said...

I didn't even think about it this way, but I think you are right. I thought about it more of that the car way an adaptable car to any environment. I also liked how it was more of a list instead of just a paragraph.