Monday, November 30, 2009

IC Work Blog

After thinking about the project I have decided to do my Inquiry Contract unit on Stem Cell research. I have decided to do this because I do not know that much about the subject itself and as such I have not been able to form any real concrete opinions about the idea itself. I hope to be able to learn about the process of Stem Cell Research and what makes it so controversial (I know that it involves embryo’s and harvesting cells from them but I don’t know much more than that). After learning about the process and why it is controversial I should be able to form an opinion on the issue which would help advance me as a person and also serve the purpose of the Inquiry Contract, though I do not yet know what that position will be, because I need more information on Stem Cell Research before I decide.

No comments: