Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Inquiry Contract Progress

I heavily considered switching my topic to examining the idea that gun control (or rather more specifically taking guns away from a population) would decrease the amount of violent acts that occurred, but I decided that I would not be able to truly do that topic without ranting, for I already know my rather strong position on that argument. Because of this I am sticking with the idea of stem cell research (mostly the embryonic stem cell research) and its positive or negative effects, both on society and on the embryos they harvest the stem cells from. Tomorrow our Inquiry Contract Proposal paper is due meaning we have to tell why we want to do the topic we chose and explain how much we know about the topic already. I still like the idea of researching embryonic stem cell research because it is something I know little about and I can write about it without ranting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good idea with sticking with stem cell research. Cause we all know Seth's ardent view on havin' his guns ! Actually I don't know if you are for or against but whatever! I hope you find a lot on Stem cell research, I'd like to learn more about it. Maybe you can even persuade me to a side ! :O